With COVID-19 forcing more and more of the population online, the two ends of the age spectrum – the elderly and children – are the most vulnerable to cybercrime. This session discusses the threats for new entrants in the digital economy and how to protect them best.
- Dylan Collins, CEO, Super Awesome
- Peggy, Mangot, Operating Partner, Paypal
- Celia Edwards Karam, Chief Audit Officer, Capital One
- Kevin Gosschalk, Founder & CEO, Arkose Labs
- Vanita Pandey, VP of Marketing & Strategy, Arkose Labs