- SolutionsUSE CASESInventory Hoarding
Banking & fintech accounts
reCAPTCHA Alternative: Why 10 companies switched from reCAPTCHA to Arkose Labs to win against bots.
- ProductsPRODUCTSWHY ARKOSE LABSSERVICES & SUPPORTPRODUCTSWHY ARKOSE LABSSERVICE & SUPPORT
Adobe: Adobe Reduces Fake Account Risk and Improves User Experience with Arkose Labs
Stop Potent, Next-Generation Phishing Attacks
Phishing attacks continue to be bad actors’ go-to technique to steal user credentials and personal information. Unfortunately, phishing attacks have become more potent in recent years with the introduction of sophisticated platforms that evade traditional defenses. This new breed of phishing methods, including cybercrime-as-a-service platforms like EvilProxy and Caffeine Proxy, make it extremely difficult to detect and mitigate attacks. Arkose Phishing Protection detects, alerts, and blocks dangerous adversary-in-the-middle (AITM) and reverse-proxy phishing attack campaigns and prevents leak of login and MFA credentials.
- Detect reverse-proxy phishing attacks in real time
- Protect users and block credential theft
- Prevent interception of MFA/2FA codes
- Warn users with customized alerts
What Is Reverse-Proxy Phishing?
When phishing web sites disguised as legitimate login pages are combined with reverse proxy servers, an attacker acts as an “Adversary in the Middle” (AITM) between the phishing site and the actual website. This sophisticated attack lets the attacker intercept and redirect traffic from the legitimate website to the fake one, steal credentials and other data, and work around barriers to account takeovers such as multi-factor authentication (MFA/2FA).
Block AITM Attacks That Hijack Logins and Bypass MFA
Arkose Phishing Protection stops reverse-proxy phishing attacks and prevents theft of login and MFA credentials, while providing the configurability and intelligence product security teams require to protect their applications and users. Key capabilities include:
- Real-time detection of reverse-proxy phishing attacks using client- and server-side signatures
- Managed phishing detection rulesets
- Hostname allow and deny lists
- Immediate end-user warning message
- Support for both active interception and monitor-only modes
- No additional integration points required
- Visibility and reporting in Session Explorer of the Arkose Command Center
Powered by the Most Effective Anti-Bot Platform
Arkose Phishing Protection builds on the unmatched bot detection and mitigation technology of Arkose Bot Manager to identify and block reverse-proxy phishing attempts in real time. Our unique visibility into server and client allows multi-layered detection aggregates device, network, and behavioral signals on critical user flows to spot hidden signs of bot and human-driven attacks.
- Multi-layered device, IP, and behavioral detection
- Access to 140+ risk attributes to enrich existing models
- ML decisioning driven by global and customer-specific attack signatures
- 24/7 SOC threat analysis and tuning
Based on results of early-access customers
“One Arkose Phishing Protection customer has flagged 175,000 reverse-proxy phishing sessions during initial deployment. The solution blocked 40 previously undetected phishing domains within a week of activation.”