The digital commerce landscape has fundamentally changed in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. With digital transactions surging, businesses are operating under intense pressure, and incentive levels for fraudsters are sky-high. In this session we are joined by four fraud prevention experts who discuss how businesses can thrive in this new reality.
- Johnny Ayers, Founder, Socure
- Pallavi Kuppa-Apte, Chief Operating Officer, Chargehound
- Elizabeth Vogelsang, Head of Risk Insights, Chime
- Tina Vanbrunt, Director, Mythical Games
- Lizzie Clitheroe, Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Arkose Labs