In the payments industry, providing “good users” with a frictionless experience is a top priority for fraud and identity teams, but authentication is not a one-size-fits-all exercise. To keep up with the latest tactics of ATOs, fake accounts, and abuse, authentication requires a full funnel approach that starts at registration and login pages and works downstream like attackers do.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to defend against the latest attack tactics while building a user-friendly authentication strategy
- How to understand Dark Web techniques, open-source tools, and services fraudsters to deploy ATO and more
- How account security measures at the top of the funnel can help optimize a user-friendly payment experience
- What a comprehensive authentication journey looks like
- How a combination of active and passive authentication can effectively stop attackers while minimizing good user friction