Technological advancements and information sharing among criminal networks have made hacking into bank accounts an increasingly straightforward task — even for novice fraudsters.
Join Brett Johnson, Former US Most Wanted Cybercriminal turned Good Guy, and our anti-fraud experts for a deep-dive into Account Takeovers (ATO). The panel will explore the tools and services that fraudsters use to overcome enterprise-grade ATO defenses in order to profit. We’ll also debate the most effective strategies for long-term protection of accounts while still maintaining a seamless user experience.
By the end of the session, you will know:
- The top 4 motivating factors behind account takeover attacks
- How account takeover attacks are carried out across various industries
- How fraudsters target network and system admin accounts to launch attacks
- The key to keeping all login endpoints safe and secure
- Brett Johnson, Former US Most Wanted Cybercriminal turned Good Guy
- Kevin Gosschalk, Founder & CEO at Arkose Labs
- Ronald Prätsch, Co-Founder & Fraud Consultant at About-Fraud